Interested in working with us? Soft Servo Systems is always looking to recruit the best and the brightest people in various fields, such as sales, software engineering, hardware support, and more.
We are always interested in hearing from qualified individuals who would like to join our team!
- Analyze and design architecture of various software products used for industrial machines such as Complete PC-based Solutions for CNC, motion control and CNC products.
- Understand customer’s needs and analyze the product.
- Master degree in Computer Science with 5 months experience as System Analyst.
- Related exp must include design software for CNC.
- Develop, debug and modify the existing motion control software products
- Work closely with customers (machine makers) and provide high-level technical supports worldwide
- Major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field Strong knowledge and intensive experience on personal computers (hardware and software) and Windows environment
- Programming skills on C/C++, VisualBasic, or .NET
- Academic or practical knowledge on control theory or robotics preferred
- Team-first attitude, trainability and strong motivation to learn and grow
If you are a self-motivated, flexible team player seeking challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance, let us know! Please send us a cover letter and your resume at email@example.com